View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 05:42 PM

First Lieutenant

bbz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Domain 4? Death?

ok what do you mean by dominion strength? is it the number of candles? Im not sure but every single time i've played and every test I did on it chance was shown with number of candles and at the temple screen.

How did you test it? I might be testing it the wrong way.

My tests: create a single player game 1human vs 1 human. Pick dom 4. indies at 0 start with 9 provinces. 300x gold multiplier. Then you place 4 priests at 4 of your starting provinces. Then fast forward 10-15 turns. Max dominion str=4 no more candles seen in a province than 4. Then, build 4 temples. On the next turn some of your provinces start having 5 candles change is also visible at the temple convesion screen. test futhermore. place 5 priests at the remaining 5 provinces of yours(conquer 1 empty one from indies). fast forward 10-5 turns. No province has more than 5 candles. If you build 5 temples change is visible as some provinces start having 6 candles and there is increase with the temple conversion rates. Everything tested is with the vanilla game.

P.s after some more time provinces got more and more candles on them like 7-8.

On the temple screen though the ammouns of conversion was the same as the other human nation with dominion 6 and no temples.

Last edited by bbz; March 25th, 2012 at 06:04 PM..