View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2010, 10:31 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany 2

Turn 27

Those tanks are being a pain on my right flank. My movement hasn't been stopped, but it certainly has been slowed. I'm trying to move on the tanks, soaking off their fire to allow my killers to get close. The scout regrouped and was able to toss a satchel charge, but no results. A little further south, one platoon found a howitzer and put it out of action. I don't know if the gun is destroyed, but the crew is running. Just as good. The other is the one I shelled early on. It pulled back 100m. One platoon is closing in on it also. One enemy squad returned to be clobbered again.

Engineers and one platoon of Bravo forming up in B2. The other two platoons are trading fire with an enemy platoon up high and are pinned. Shifted one mortar section to try to help. My armored car pulled up and took a few shots at 500m. Lead of tank column south of B1. Light tanks will support Bravo and medium tanks will turn north and move on enemy tanks. Somewhere, there is another enemy ATG. Those things done come one at a time.

Alpha still forming up.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 10 casualties.

Enemy: Estimated 15 casualties.