View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:06 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Load all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhero View Post
Btw, another thing which can be very frustrating: I choose some mechanized company with some APCs. Then in the beginning of turn 1 I notice that those APCs can't be loaded because my infantry are too "heavy" or just too big to fit into chosen APC... In the baddest cases, I can't even load my inf units into tanks too (maybe too "heavy" or too much men) So, I must be very careful during unit choosing phase that I choose right APC type for all needed inf units.
Yes, it should be understood that you must choose your APC / infantry / Carrier / Gun units with care. There are too many variations to make one size fit's all but I have NOT found it is a common problem but it can occur in some AT / Gun formations where there are a wide range of available transport........but you are suggesting it is even with infantry and that concerns me so maybe I'm just not buying what you are buying so how about some SPECIFIC examples instead of generalities.....WHICH"some mechanized company with some APCs...can't be loaded.....because my infantry are too "heavy" " .......are you referring to....you make it sound like it happens all the time. I have not found it so

???

If you are going to complain about a problem we are going to insist you be specific so we can see what you are seeing and that means nation, formation, date and anything else you can think of if it was me telling you the same thing would be helpful in narrowing down the issue.

SO

What nation
What year
Which formation
Which APC's
Which "passengers"

I would have thought by now that everyone ( ESPECIALLY someone who's been posting here for 12 years !! ) understood that non specific complaints like " I choose some mechanized company "-----without any supporting examples is worthless to us in sorting out what might be going wrong. Mech/Mot infantry SHOULD BE able to fit in their available transports. The non fit issue * I thought* was confined to AT/Gun and carriers combinations so if that is wrong....show me where and when

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; April 30th, 2017 at 10:31 AM..