View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2006, 04:47 AM

Lieutenant General

Boron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Happiness in Darkness -An Argatha Ktonian Dead

Quote:
BigJMoney said:
This thread gets the Off-Topic Of The Year Award. Even the OPer has taken a ride on the OT train.

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/icon44.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Panda.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/icon09.gif[/img]

=$=
Hehe.
I will soon continue the AAR of course, but i am currently a bit busy with preparations for the next semester, so i do not have enough time to plan my next turns.
In the last turn (not yet shown as an AAR) Caelum defeated the rest of my main army, 1 turn before the reinforcements arrived, so the situation is now rather complicated .

Quote:
DominionsFan said:
Quote:
Thilock_Dominus said:
The way to balance eventually a Draconians race to play may be giving them disadvantages which makes up for their strength-ness. It could be things like eg. very-low birth rate and/or very fragile versus cold etc. etc.
Hm....you have some valid points there..
And there is also gold cost. It could be very interesting if a nation would have almost only dragon units, but all units would cost 300+ gold. They would only have some very weak human servants, something like sappers, for sieging, but not for conquest.
So you would have thug-like units, but if they are expensive enough and all have some potential weaknesses it would be very interesting i think .

Imagine e.g. if all dragons would be cold blooded. This way in cold provinces they would have very high encumberance then.
And there are the seasons too, so during winter for the heat 0 preffered nations temperature would be cold 1 because of winter.
Might be very interesting and the dragonrace would probably be quite unique then in gameplay