View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2009, 03:25 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Transport for U.S. Patriot Units-Update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	USS Providence SSN-719  in  Narragansett Bay.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	8851 So here I am, just finished battle #2 as the USMC vs Russia. Completed the repair phase, changed a couple units, punched out and the AI wants me to play against Iran (One of my standard 17-21 gen battle campaigns over a years time.) for B3. Shop for support units and thought let me check out what the Marines are using for SAM Batteries (Patriots yes I know.) They come in two choices static (WRONG) and with prime movers (RIGHT) as I discussed above and in my original Patriot Transport post. As far as the U.S. is concerned normally the USA gets all the new toys before the USMC gets them. This just looks like an oversight issue and I would think it might be an easy fix(?) so that like the Dutch and the USMC, that all countries that possess the Patriot have the same capability as again referred to above. Just a thought with all due respect. Wished I could've caught this sooner, as mentioned in the MRAP post I've just never played this game using the USMC until this week after all these years.
With Regards and a Good Night,
Pat
P.S. Andy I do remember the post in the MRAP one where you indiciated this would be reviewed for the Winter. Can see if others already have the transport option available in the game beside the Dutch and USMC?

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; September 24th, 2009 at 03:37 AM..