View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

tinkthank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 10 questions from the devs.

Quote:
Ripcord O'Reilly said:
Got time to answer a few quick questions? Cool if you do and ty from the Digital Eel gang!

1) What are your favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

2) What are your least favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

3) Which map size do you prefer?

4) Which player ship do you prefer?

5) Do you think the bosses (Kawangi, Primordius, Vent Mother, Deep Hunter, Garthan carrier) are too easy, too hard or just right?

6) When you play Weird Worlds do you "play it safe" or do you play risky?

7) When you play Weird Worlds, do you "roleplay" it?

8) Do you keep a Weird Worlds shortcut on your desktop?

9) Who is your favorite Weird Worlds character?

10) Do you own/play Strange Adventures in Infinite Space?

- Rippy
Here's my 2 cents:

1)I like the obscure creatures, such as the Crystal Fish. I wish the other creatures did more weird "stuff", even if it wasn't always something VERY useful, perhaps something event-oriented.

2)I feel ambivalent towards the invasion of the nova-creature as well as the hyperdrive, the latter makes the game too easy for me. Also, the Gong seems way too overpowered, I think using it should give a %-chance that it gets destroyed.

3) I prefer medium map sizes, since the large one seems, again, "too easy" (almost guaranteed to find a hyperdrive, it seems).

4)I like all 3! But the military one seems most attractive simply because of more slots. Would be different if you didnt get more cargo room when you hired other mercs -- then the science or pirate ships would be more attractive.

5)Some bosses' toughness are negated by the hyperdrive or the "folding" merc Zorg: if you have the Gong, you can just keep going back and nailing them one by one.

6) I usually play it risky, since I can always just start again....!

7) I dont roleplay it, although it would be fun -- the games are just too short for RP!

8) No shortcut

9)I don't see too many "characters", but I havent played that long.... Would like to see more!

10) I do not have SAIIS.

thanks for making a fun game...!