View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2005, 01:33 AM

Sergeant

Listy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: errors in existing OOB\'s

Easy, I Asked Serving Royal armoured corp personel.

The BGTI program (Battle group Thermail imaging) has fully upgraded all CVR(T)'s an Warriors now.

In my OOb, I had the Two scimitars overlap so that you canpick without without TI.
From what I've read CVR(T) is going to get replaced by Panther in the recce role. Under FAS We're going to get dropped down to three regiments of armour, each with two squadrons of CR2, and one with CVR(T)'s.

Also I knoticed in that UK OOB update that You've got CR2 With mine plows. That's as far as I can see wrong. The Trojan AVRE will be bale to do that role (That's also included under my OOB.) and a new Air portable AVRE called Terrier will bearriving in the future, this seesm to tie in with FRES to some degree.

A few other bits: The RAF have Recce Equiped Harriers and Tornado's.
Warrior, bassed on reports from the gulf Are Im Vunrable to RPG fire when hit on the chobham armour pannels on the hull front and sides (Hit anywhere eles and it would slice stright through though).

I spent Alot of time Searching and aquaireing the infomation, Talked to several soldiers, Serving and retired. To come up with my OOB.