Thread: Bug Campaign: Review Unit
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 08:23 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Campaign: Review Unit

OK, you are seeing mostly the same that I see but with a difference . Last night when I posted my reply I saw exactly what you saw with save from 9....no blank screen, some SS ranks and the rank issue seems to be tied to damage....the ones that have damage...most of them...show SS ranks which is itself " interesting" but apparently harmless as once they have been restored to " health " with fix all that goes away and ( so far ) does not come back and right now I'm thinking this relates to the switch from V9 to V10 but last night I did not see the blank screen when I loaded that save and I loaded it twice...this morning I loaded it.....no blank screen.....started this reply and tried again......no blank screen but on the third reload.......

so this joyful little mystery is inconsistent....but merely a minor annoyance as a "fix all" or pressing continue then exit and reloading usually clears it ( for awhile anyway )

BUT....... I may have discovered a pattern but it remains to be seen if it is truly repeatable.... if, after game passes from the promotions to the rebuild screen you click on any unit BEFORE pressing review you will not get a blank screen when you press review then select a unit but if the first thing you do is press review then select a unit you are more likely to trip the bug and get a blank screen ( but not always sometimes it works normally when you follow that pattern ) but that theory only seems to work with the save from 9.... so far I have not been able to get a blank from the last one and I have tried at least a dozen times.

If ANYONE else sees this when they are playing we would appreciate it being reported and a save would be nice

Don
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blank.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	14701  

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; April 17th, 2017 at 08:54 AM..