Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Crash down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second-Maître Laurent View Post
Thank you both of you.

@Imp:
Quote:
Only issue was splash screen but I think that’s fixed now, you can disable it.
: What's "Splash screen" mean?
I game options main screen it says " Show Introduction" Yes/No..... that is the "splash screen "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second-Maître Laurent View Post
With all your advise :
-I've removed my 2 versions of winspww2
-I've re-installed the game (folder: C:\Shrapnel Games\The Camo Workshop\winSPWW2) and upload it to v11 patch, then restarted my computer.
-I've removed the compatibility mode
-I've ran it in both mode Windowed Directx and GDI . DESKTOP MODE
After 2 or 3 turns, the game shuts down.

What's wrong with me?
To totally honest I don't know.... the computer specs you posted are very similar to mine. I have a Intel Core i3 2130 @ 3.40GHz but 2gm less RAM and we have the same version of win10

You have the game up to date and in the correct folder so the ONLY thing I can think of is you have a virus scanner that doesn't "know" this game yet but I am no computer genius so hopefully someone else might be able to find a solution....it does seem to me someone at some time had something similar happen

Just thought of something that was a problem way in the past.....try running with your sound off both the computer and in the game preferences

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: