View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 10:03 AM

Captain

Jarkko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Forge of Godhood - started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDiCesare View Post
Quote:
I was in a hurry to fight of Abysia and Atlantis.
Actually Atlantis never really fought Pangaea. I sent some stranded mages throuugh your land once to get killed because it looked like the less impossible way for them to get back into the pond, but Atlantis never made, nor could make, any effort to attack Pangaea.
That however doesn't alter the fact that I diverted troops to guard the shore-provinces. Troops which would have sorely been needed elsewhere... Without any underwater scouts I simply had no way to know wether it was a failed attempt to escape or a scouting force before a major attack.

Ironhawk, if you are interested in seeing what troops and commanders I had in preparation for you, I can send you my turn. The longdead of C'tis would not have lived long against the banishment spam from the dryads and anti-undead spells (in case Marignon wondered where my pretender was, she was preparing the attack on C'tis and I didn't feel your two spearheads into my lands warranted her to move away from the setup fort against C'tis ) barrage I was prepared to deal to; not to mention the trampling troops (minotaurs and elephant manikin) I had there to rush through your ranks. Would have been interesting to see the rematch between your sauromancers and my tramplers, but this time I would have had quite a bit more priest power and a bit more magic power along too