View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 05:15 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 9

The enemy center group, which was composed of 12 tanks, has split into two groups. One group is tangled with the left flank of Bravo. Of those, two are now immobilized and another one of their tanks has taken a hard hit. It is supported by at least three squads of infantry. I've got all of Bravo heading into that direction. The other splinter group is composed of seven tanks, of which four have been destroyed. This group took fire from ATGs and tanks to the south and north. They don't have any infantry support at this time. I lost one of my light tanks due to an error in judgment and my infantry near one of the immobilized tanks is getting hit hard. I need infantry AT weapons.

To the south, there is also another group of 12 tanks. Of these, three have been destroyed and at least one other has taken a major hit. They have a platoon of infantry supporting them, but are off to their rear. That one might have retreated out of view. I've been going after them with my two armored cars and three medium tanks. All of Charlie is moving into the area.

There are other enemy units sighted. Between the two groups of tanks, three tank destroyers are moving up. Given I still have 17 live tanks to deal with, I'm not that worried about three open top TDs without machine guns. Somewhere further back, I've also seen a couple of flak trucks. Those die with small arms. Along the southern edge of the map, half of an infantry company is moving up. They are too far away to be of concern at the moment.

Enemy artillery is dropping near my northern group of tanks, so I'll move them out of there.

The main enemy effort seems to be along the left side of my line. I'm going to start moving two platoons of Alpha heading that way. The third platoon has already moved out to put away the enemy armored car. Once they complete that task, they will drop back and cover the northern objective.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xT26 M1931 tank destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.

Enemy: 1xPzKw IIIe 37mm tank and 5xPzKw IIIe 50mm tanks destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.

Last edited by RERomine; September 18th, 2010 at 05:43 PM..