Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2018, 11:15 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

Don,
For your own good PLEASE before you get to the neat word in bold, get up and go shoot your gun or get your favorite beverage before you go past STOP here!!!

Well here we go again with the NOW and new #1 PITA OOB. Yes TURKEY has with this ref. below, officially surpassed INDIA for that coveted title!! : !!!!

It's bad enough that TURKEY can't manage to get the ALTAY developed near or on time and with the loss of German and Austrian support, it will have to a limited level restart the OPEVAL process as I've already discussed a few posts back.

So here's the "brilliant" plan instead they're going to have three different versions the ALTAY T1, ALTAY T2 (Detect a pattern here!?!) and finally the ALTAY T3 (For now!?!).

But maybe, and it kills me to say this, it might just be a little "brilliant" because it'll allow them more time to develop systems that they're currently having issues with and that might also still be in development. The continued development of the T-72 comes to mind some what.

It appears the big jump in technology will come in the ALTAY T2, which means we'll have to pay attention a little more closely to this process.

For myself and Don I see down the road more of this... : and since this is a family orientated forum, other things I just can't go into here!?!
https://www.armyrecognition.com/nove...ed_turret.html

Don really likes those "ANEMIA" things above or whatever the Hell you call them things!?!?!

After this post it looks like a good time to watch Monty Pythons "Meaning of Life" to get a little perspective!!!! There's one of those things again!!!!

It's a wonderful world, isn't it!?! Where are those things coming from!?! Again stop it now!! Obviously somebody got some sleep just wait until I get a hold of him it'll be the
squad for him!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: