View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Second Lieutenant

Groundworm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Kinda Noob game Starting

Finalgenesis, I respectfully disagree with the tone of your post. At the very least, none of my actions were meant to breach our NAP. That may, however, be at least partially my fault. I had, up until now, viewed NAPs as military agreements. In my mind, overwriting your Eternal Pyre was a strategic action and was not meant as an overt act of hostility. Your post made me rethink my ideas, as it's called a "non-aggression" pact for a reason.

As far as the sceptics... given that I have national scrying ability as well as Gift of Health up, it only makes sense to me to push my dominion in whatever ways possible. And since sceptics cost only slightly more than scouts and are better at what they do, it seems sensible to use them in place of scouts.

And the forts... forts hardly seem like an aggressive action, being that most people put them up throughout their territory in order to recruit. And especially on border provinces, purely for defense. This point I most strongly refute as evidence of aggression towards you.

I am willing to accept fault for some of my actions, but they were made still in good faith of our NAP. If you would like to summarily terminate our NAP, I will abide by that with no hard feelings. Similarly, if you wish to continue our NAP, I will remove sceptics from your territory and cease directly overwriting your global enchantments with the same enchantment.

In short, I think we have a difference of opinion in what constitutes breach of a NAP; whether you believe me or not is up to you. I'm willing to admit that I may be in error.

Last edited by Groundworm; January 6th, 2011 at 06:46 PM..