Thread: Info 20 years
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:46 AM

First Lieutenant

zovs66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 20 years

I would like to thank both Don and Andy for their tremendous work on updating, enhancing, correcting, squashing bugs, countless OOB updates and continuing design and development and putting up with all the stuff they do for both SPWW2 and SPMBT.

In my mind you both deserve some kind of medal, or extremely large monetary award both of which I am unable to give.

You both have hands done carried this ship and its a ship I am so very glad and grateful to be on. You both have inspired me to create and have given me a platform to design and develop some scenarios for this, no your great game.

It may have started off as a side project but you two have turned both SPWW2 and SPMBT into what we have here, it truly is your bonafide SP CAMO SPWW2 SPMBT produced, developed, upgraded and maintained by Don Goodbrand and Andy Gailey.

I don't have the words to properly thank you both, so I'll just honor you both with scenarios and next year some campaigns.

Thank you Shrapnel for hosting and selling SPWW2 and SPMBT but more importantly thank you Don and Andy (you will always be SP Camo to me, lol) for everything!

May God bless you both and give you long life.

PS I can't believe I was in my thirties 20 years ago...just think of how great a game this is, I have been playing this (as have others) for over 20 years! Again all thanks to SP CAMO.