View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2010, 05:01 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 12

One enemy squad sighted northwest of Hill 1. Engaged with HMGs and light weapons, with no damage. Enemy artillery also hit Hill 1, causing no damage, but suppressing my ATGs and the company HQ. Continuing to move reserve platoon to the woods. Hill 1 should be well defended without them.

More enemy artillery hitting the road, but I moved my tanks out. Two are hunting for the enemy FT-18s entering the woods and two more are south of the South Road. I sent the armored car south as well. My infantry is continuing to push forward north of the road and stumbled across an enemy AT rifle team and destroyed it. Another team was destroyed in the field south of the road by infantry as well. Tanks moving forward slowly to engage running enemy, but stopped once the AT rifle team was spotted. Three light tanks going over Hill 2 to engage enemy infantry on the west side.

Armored car engaged and destroyed yet a third enemy AT rifle team. Those things are everywhere now. Force 2 infantry pulled out of the tree line and are moving over the top of Hill 2. One squad moved into the line of sight of some enemy units, took casualties and turned tail. The enemy, in turn, moved into the LOS of one of my HMG sections on the hit, got hit and also turned tail.

Started moving my Force 4 medium tanks towards the west side of Hill 2. Those enemy units skirting the hill should start popping out of the woods soon. A couple of enemy squads showed up just north and west of the unclaimed flag southwest of Hill 2. They were engaged by the HMGs and tanks. One popped smoke and ran, while the other is pinned.

Casualties

Friendly: Two casualties.

Enemy: Estimated 15 casualties.