View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:18 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPraetorious View Post
My PD sucks. Do you know how much Jotun PD it takes to hold off a bunch of ghouls? And then you'll just switch over to Ghost Riders! Nah, I'm better off retaking the provinces with marauding squads of demons.
That's true, Jotuns PD is not very efficient. Well, at least you may want to keep it above zero or I won't even need to use ghouls, just scouts.

As for GR and Ghosts - well, if it if of any consolation to you and Ermor, I have finally reached the bottom of my large supplies of death gems as of last turn (mostly due to aggressive raiding campaign against your territory DrP, as well as massive tartarian summons to replace heavy SC losses in Ermor/Pythium war, as well as several SC lost to your forces). Now I only have my regular monthly death income. I also had to reforge a Sickle after I've lost it to you 2 turns ago, so I couldn't draw on the supplemental income during this time, in addition to paying the forging cost of Sickle again. (BTW I am surpassed that nobody tried to beat me to Sickle and/or Boots of Planes. Or maybe someone did but I got lucky)

So now I have to choose every turn if I want to get more tartarians or spend death gems on raiding your territory. (Ermor's territory is 100% castled, so no point to use these spells against him, except in special circumstances).