Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:32 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

I SEE CLARIFICATION IS NEEDED HERE! I'm pretty sure that post said I would retire from the game in 2025 (Late.)/2026 (Very Early.) under the following conditions...

1) That'll be the last year for submissions as the game ends in 2025. I plan to submit Patch's, and you know where, until that time with or without formal patches being released. My last post brings up those possibilities as I've laid it out. I feel there is some equipment already in for current or later start dates that might not see the light of day. I know many of you can and would tutor those who can't adjust your own games OOB's should you desire to do so with the information I will endeavor to provide. I might need that help myself. Bottom-line for me if it hasn't reached FOC I'm DELETING it.

2) Those dates also meet my time horizon. Social Security shows I've been working since I've been 14. Experience has shown if you come "To All Stop" you'll "STOP" not long after. I intend to "Spin Down" over time so my body and mind can make a healthier adjustment. I do have a plan, which quite honestly, some of you "old timers" should already know. I am by definition a planner, that includes for the unexpected as well as much as I will have control of that situation.

I like it when "nautical" terms can be useful!?!

So my apologies in advance, but, you'll just have to get used to me being around for awhile longer!?!

It's not become a job to me yet, however I do have to get ready for work.

I hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!

Regards,
Pat

Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; June 18th, 2019 at 12:42 PM..