View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:12 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Game crashes all the time after new update.

Well.......you have said you have re-installed and the path is the one we recommend but your game does what nobody else has reported it does. We've eliminated the anti-virus. You are using Windows 7 and windows 7 like to put files in places we cannot anticipate which MIGHT explain the missing autosaves and win7 is why we had to move the game out of program files....but you tell us it is out of program files and into the main C: folder......

So right now, I'm stumped but I'm hoping someone else has had, and solved, a similar issue and can offer a suggestion .....things like this have happened in the past and we've always found a way to correct them but it might take some time but that said I'm running out of ideas to suggest except for " delete the game and re-install" again simply because nobody else is reporting what you are reporting ( that I know of....... )

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....