View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2002, 11:46 PM

Captain

Deathstalker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Devnull Mod Gold: updates and discussion

Rollo, the MountMod and the D-Mod are seperate entities. D-Mod uses a 'skeleton' Version of the MountMod (as I added gatling guns etc to the techs for it instead of the mounts). Most of the stuff is human exclusive but the AI will use such things as the crystalline engines (or organic) and of course the mounts are arranged for full use by the AI (and it will be even better after the next patch when mounts can be done by tech level etc.)

The main problem I see is how the weapon numbers/family numbers and Facility family numbers correspond. Devnull and I probally share numbers and that would have to be changed manually. If you need any help/advice just ask, and if you only want to use parts of it (or none at all) that is ok too. I think the MountMod can be added with minimal changes to the DevnullMod.

Human existance is all imagination...Reality is no more than a simple agreement among its participants that this is where we shall meet, and these are the rules that we shall abide by.- Kevin McCarthy/David Silva The Family:Special Effects..

Long Live the Legion!!-Comic book fandom...