View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2015, 09:58 AM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: National start and end dates

They are indeed quite massive. 44 was especially large due to all the different types of infantry units I ended up having to create. 35 is, for some reason, not quite as full - probably because the emphasis there lies with more conventional forces. Both have little to no room left in the individual unit / section rosters. 44 is also pretty much full in the formation section.

I'll finish up testing the OOBs for obvious mistakes this week and then I'll pack everything up and attempt to upload it somewhere so that Beta-testers can get a hold of it (dropbox or some such thing). I'm doing some serious thinking about the best way for me to pack everything together so it is easily downloaded. I also am putting together a disclaimer/readme with acknowledgements.

Eventually I will also write my own encyclopedia entries for some units. These will not be available to start off with though.

I'll make a formal request for volunteers on the other thread on Monday or Tuesday.