View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2005, 05:40 PM

Sergeant

serg3d is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Generated campain 2006

Meeting engagement vs Germany (City)
Core upgrades: 2 fire support team : RPO Shmel x 2 + BMP3M(VR)
City represented as a set of rectagular blocks with grid of straight street between them. There is the East-West road through the small hamlet on the north, plane between the road and city and some fores at the west side of the map (german side)
Auxillary - ammo, UAV, 1 SEAD plane, one observer biplane
I put four core T90 on the plane between north road and the city, BRMs and two remaning tanks on the streets, and fire support BMPs on the north edge of the city - between the city and the plane. Gunship watch over hamlet and north road.
As the battle started group of German Boxer APC moved out of the hamlet. My gunship and tanks started killing. SEAD plane and observation biplane were shot down, but no SAM shoot on the gunship.
BRMs and tanks in the city stamble into some infantry. One BRM was lost. Gunship continue its work on APCs from hamlet. German jaeger company started moving from the west forest through the north plane, into the fire of my tanks. BMPs unloaded RPO Shmel teams and started fight infantry on the top edge of the city. BRMs also unloaded it's teams and fought infantry in the city blocks. One tank skipped through all of the city and come the the forest on it's west edge. Enemy Mistral III ATGM started popping out. I moved tank around the west edge of the city, trying to locate enemy headquater, SAM and arty. Tank stamble on the Mistral, and routed it. But on the next turn routed mistral rallied and killed tank. I moved BRM out of the city and killed offending mistral. Shmel teams killed remaning mistral in the city, but one jeep-mounted mistral fired from the forest and killed another BRM. I covered all fores by Uragan fire. Mistral jeep was destroyed.Tanks on the plane finished jaeger company and with the help of gunship killed enemy APC/infantry in north hamlet.BRM which avenged my tank located and killed german headquater and SAM's.
Desicive victory. One tank and two BRM lost. One Khrisantema team lost in the BRM.
Upgrades:
K-52 gunship and another two RPO Shmel/BMP-3M fire support team, ammo carriers now included into core.