View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:54 AM

First Lieutenant

ibol is on a distinguished road
Default Re: General Discussion

missing meals? again, not the plan, but a good sign!

And yes, the manual will be quite informative. I also believe that we will build up a repository of information right here.

ok, addressing points:

- you can replace the cloak with a shield, as long as you have one (didn't sell or drop it). The cloak's duration is up to your actions: it will last until you 'interact' with something (like shooting, landing, taking damage, etc.) it is a strategic device.

- please also note that now the 'stealth runner' is available for you to start games with (not just to buy at shipyards).

- crafting is not effected by difficulty. The 'lab' is hit or miss, and best attempted after you've collected a lot of parts.

- ship devices do all have matching icons, except for the cloaking device, which is significantly different from a shield, yet goes in the same slot. You can use the pictures to tell what goes where.

- I will consider making "landing party devices" be "size one" instead of 2. it is a fair suggestion. but no guarantees.

Glad you seem to be enjoying it, and like I said, the manual "knows all, tells all!"

Bob
The Following User Says Thank You to ibol For This Useful Post: