Thread: Mod New Nation: Travelers
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:07 PM

Captain

Amos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Nation: Travelers

Quote:
are the human sized ka warriors and leader etc also wearing armor or are they possesing humans or are only the recruitable possesed warrior taking over human bodies? (and why do they do that btw they are much nicer as immortals )
There is a bug(?) in Dominions that kills deceased immortals permanently. The Travelers cant stay in this dimension for long (have very low max age) so they become deceased quite quickly and die. It doesn't matter if they do so in a friendly dominion or not, they do not come back from that. They need the human bodies and the armor to survive.

Quote:
I've played a few turns and I'm wondering about a few things
you need to seduce mages to cast spells but mostly you'll just have your troops and free spawn. Most nations get more powerfull later in an age due to magic. For this nation that is much less the case so I wonder what the way is to balance this nation for end game.. is it purely the fact you'll be flooding the enemy with immortal flying free-spawns or am I missing something.
Everyone plays differently. I see armies of armor flying around, crushing everything.