Thread: obat46 Austria
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2015, 01:44 AM

Corporal

Shan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: obat46 Austria

Guys, esp. KAreil, hold on...!

I've been AWOL for a while but am now back, getting the game running again with the latest patch. Some years back I've been working on a complete overhaul of the Austrian OOB together with some other users (Siddhi, Plasmakrab...).

I still have it and, spare time permitting, as soon as I got it running again on v8.0(R), I'll post it here and you can take a look at it and feel free to improve it!

You'll be delighted to see it is very detailed - we included Jagdkampf units (not to be confused with Jagdkommando, for those of you who take serious interest...) units, for example, airmobile JgB25, 'Garde', even 'Ehrengarde', of course mountain infantry, all kinds of bunkers and lots of other little things, pack horses and whatnot... - it's definitely something for cold war lovers!

The only problem I reckon could be with the .lbms - I just copied them from my old version to the newest installation, so they're all there but as we included lots of new, nice authentic .lbms I'd have to look them up and include them with the patch...