View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:34 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Italy vs. GB - North Africa 6/40

Turn 5

The enemy is pushing close near the north edge, with lead elements about 300m away. That is going to be ugly, because I don't think four tanks and a company of infantry are going to hold up against the force heading toward them. Enemy infantry also in support trading fire with some of my squads as they get close.

Bravo has about a half dozen enemy tanks heading toward their left platoon. Most are A10s, with a few of Matilda Is in support. I should be able to handle these. The enemy armored cars heading toward the other flank platoon have lost one more. Enemy infantry also moving up on foot.

Enemy forces trying to push into wadi gap between engineers and Alpha. So far, they aren't making any progress. Taking fire from both sides is scoring against their infantry. An assault finally took out one of the Dingos. The only armored support at the moment is from armored cars, but it won't be enough. Flanking armored cars are down to one. Three were destroyed by antitank guns. I've got mortars plotted against the enemy hitting the salient.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: 4xRolls Royce A/Cs, 1xDaimler Dingo and 1xTruck destroyed. Estimated 10 casualties.