Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2019, 09:33 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

Andy,
I was starting to wonder about a game limitation issue about the TI/GSR VISION. I would then in this case(s) rather see the T-90 with TI/GSR 40 then say VISION 30.

This simply because it penalizes the "UNIT" with Thermal Sights regardless of "TYPE" and more importantly for me, is simply the game does such an excellent job in simulating LOS.

I can "stand down" on the issue and I have a better understanding of the game parameters dealing with TI/GSR.

I would be curious for a very simple explanation of where you or Don feel the upper limit is with Aided (IR and related.) non TI VISION is for MBT's for my own edification.

And before someone says something, when Andy (Which this is rare.) or Don, calls I tend to answer the call.

Besides I just enjoyed watching "Charlie Brown-The Great Pumpkin" (As an update, that B**T**D "The Red Baron" shot Snoopy down again!!) and "The Toy Story-Scary Halloween" life is now complete.

Though it was 90 degrees inside that range, my record remains intact, I really like my Beretta.

Now for shower to remove the "lead"!?!

Andy thanks for taking the time.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; October 22nd, 2019 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Wanted to clarify, I meant electronic non TI Vision.