View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM

Sergeant

Blitz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Golden Age Arcoscephale

Quote:
With all due respect, you've missed several things in your argument. Considering what you've missed, I wonder if you've ever even used a Shedu
I'm not sure if you are trolling or just being argumentitive, but at this point I'll just suggest you not use the mod =).

I think most players would agree with my assesment of the Shedu as an absolutely horrible example of a national pretender, but you clearly are not one of them and seem determined not to be convinced otherwise.

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Blitz:
Well I do recall saying that I didn't think they needed a boost at all, Zen. You seem to favor them more than I, but I think we're agreed that a strong, unroutable national trampler would be a little too strong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's exactly what you can make them. Unbreakable, 20 Prot, Air Shielded, Lucky, Ethereal Trampling Crew with decent MR. That is one of Arco's strengths.
I find this strategy to be very effective with Elephants, but less so with chariots. I did post a rather long newbie tutorial on base Arcoscephale that went into rough detail about this.

I'd be more interested to know your views on the wind rider modifications, Zen. Since it sounds like you've played a lot of GA in multiplayer, I'd like to hear what you think. I did read a few Posts where you shared my views on the wind rider vs valkrie issue, but do you think +awe on a bless troop is potentially game-breaking or do you like the change?