Thread: WinSPMBT
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2007, 02:43 PM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WinSPMBT \"Das Reich\" (OOB MOD.)

#Update#

The Imperial units of France,Switzerland and Austria have been upgraded and the Reich OOB itself has seen a major reworking of the infantry formations within it. Discrepancies between my Soviet OOB and the regular one have been cleared up although my new Soviet tanks have, as of yet, not been added.

The USA OOB just requires the addition of some new Heavy tanks. I have some icons around that will be suitable.

I would like some suggestions about how I can go about safely combining the British and Canadian OOBS together.

The new Luftwaffe units are ready. All the historical ones that is. I am now working on some interim fighter bombers and bombers. Suggestions for credible 1960s 1970s and 1980s designs would be appreciated.

A prototype "White Russian" OOB has been set up in the Red OOB. At the moment they are equipped with Imperial weapons and so on. The Mujahadeen OOB is complete (with American, Chinese, Russian, Reich and Allied weapons available to the infantry).

The Israeli, Iranian, Syrian, Lebanese and Greek OOBS still need work. I am not so sure what should be done about the rest of the middle eastern OOBS. Any suggestions.

Belgium and Skandinavia still need work too.

That is about it at the moment. I would like some help later with the development of a splash screen and a new icon (if allowed).