View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RUSSIAN CIVIL WAR II - Multiplayer "User vs AI" Campaign

OK, looks like I forgot to overwrite the files with Pack Mule to Wagon change for the 82mm Mortars.

Corrected campaign path for Skirmisher is attached . . .

Quote:
Comrade, now that you and you men are rested, you are ordered to march along the coastal road to Zapadnyy and occupy the village. The village needs to be cleaned out of all opposition as we intend to use it as a staging area to launch further attacks from here in the west. As you attack, Comrade Roman will be clearing the woods north of your position in an attempt to sweep behind the village and cut off the fleeing enemy.**

Local peasants, loyal to the state have reported that the enemy appears to be digging in and preparing to fortify the area. They have also reported seeing enemy aircraft overhead earlier in the day but it is highly unlikely they will be operating at night. Speed is of the essence here.**
This zip file includes the base campaign frame as well as the 1st full scenario. Install files into your campaign folder. It will occupy campaign slot 042.

IMPORTANT: Make sure that you save the game before the battle ends, ideally the very last turn BEFORE the end result screen is shown. I would recommend saving to alternate slots each turn, just in case.

This is necessary in order to add more battles to the campaign.

Please post your end game screen file here or email it to me at doubledeuce@combat-campaigns.com
Attached Files
File Type: zip C042_RED_ACTIONS_Skirmisher_001.zip (85.2 KB, 277 views)