View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Humlebaek Counterattack 1985

WulFir,
I must say you have "peaked" my interest here mostly due to the flexibility you're allowing the player. I've NEVER downloaded a scenario before if it wasn't contained in a patch.

I might just make an exception here. I know since I was able to find a list of equipment from JANE's dated for 1981 the Danes had some decent tanks. So are any or all of these available...
MK41 BULLDOG, LEOPARD 1A3, CENTURIAN MK.V & MK.V2 (W/105mm L7A1) and MK III td (84mm). I haven't checked with SIPRI yet but, did the Danes have the TOW in '81? The tanks listed came off that list.

This for FYI only!
The CIA documents (Of which I posted many of in the Forum a few years back.) would've fully supported that the USMC would've been the first units to likely respond to Europe at the time besides the "RDJTF" one I read "suggested" an invasion on the Eastern Seaboard by Polish Marines supported by an overland invasion by the East Germans and Soviets from near Lubeck, Germany heading North.

Maybe time to look at a map of Denmark "to get the lay of the land", sounds like you've done a GREAT JOB HERE!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..