Old August 16th, 2018, 04:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

Aeraaa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Merkava invincible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdll View Post
A few years ago (5 or so) I managed to kill a Merkava with a Greek Chaffee. Well, several of them surrounded it, but yeah.
Reminds me of the time I had a swarm of PzKw II's surrounding a KV-1. I doubt they actually penetrated it but I'm sure the crews ears were bleeding from all the concussions.
Yeah, swarm tactics are always fun. Didn't do the same feat as Wdll, but my closest one was a Scimitar riddling the rear of 3 T-64Bs full of 30mm holes. Victoria Cross was unfortunately posthumous for the crew.

Anyway, it gets old quickly, but whoever sits inside the tanks is more important than the model they are. Its also the same in infantry, whoever leads the squad or platoon is way more important than whether Private Randomson has an ACOG on his M-16Ax and/or body armor (though don't get me wrong, these stuff do help). In game terms, a good player will be able to pull it off against a not so good one and the majority of players will be able to do vs. the AI.

And do not forget, for the price of one Merkava 4, you can get 8-11 of the monstrous Chaffees…
The Following User Says Thank You to Aeraaa For This Useful Post: