View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2006, 03:25 AM

Corporal

Arker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Death scales/Gift of Natures Bounty

Quote:
BigJMoney said:
Arker, was not the original purpose of this thread to see if Nature's Bounty offset Death 1 or more? Are you still going to test that with the new game you are making, or have you given up on that experiment? I am very interested in your findings, actually. I hope you get back to it. I'm also curious if Growth 3 and Nature's Bounty is enough to offset Burden of Time, but I guess that isn't a test that can be set up. It would be neat, as you stated, if one could use that to his advantage to let an opponent kill off all the opposition for oneself.

=$= Big J Money =$=
I've got the game saved, I imagine I'll come back to it eventually, dispell Ermors enchantments, and track population growth for a few turns. I'm just a bit busy exploring the wonderful new world of order 3 at the moment

If I do I'll be sure to post again to this thread with what I find out.

I don't know why it wouldn't be possible test your other hypothesis... set it up and let us know Or I'll probably check it out myself, eventually, if you don't.

Based on what I've seen so far, my prediction is no, by the way. But I could be wrong...