View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2004, 11:00 PM

Corporal

DarkStar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Christmas module (v 1.05 released)

Cool Mod thanks again for spending your time making it. I had a bLast playing thru it the first time.

I'm currently replaying the game with a Paladin. I think I'm in a spot where I can't win. On the area with all the ice I have 10-15 winter wolves and other things casting some type of ice spells on me from a distance which stick and cause major damage.

Since I don't have any type of magic bolts I have to take them on hand to hand. I can't do enough damage to kill even one of them before the stacking on the ice spells gets me.

I trid using bows and such but again they don't do enough damage. Once I got 2-5 ice spells on me it's over because even as I'm moving away they continue to do damage.

I believe that there is no way to win the module with my current character. I don't see any other maps where I could level my character. She is currently lvl 5 and doesn't have enough HP to cut it.

If you end up making any more changes to the module you might want to change it so they don't all cast the ice spells as much. Maybe dropping items that have cold resists could also work if you like the monsters the way they are now.

I should have played a Mage.