View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2006, 05:52 PM

General

NTJedi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hrmmm

Quote:
Arker said:
Couple of things bugging me.

First off, I was trying to work a bless strategy for the first time. I assumed that I could start with a rainbow mage and then empower him to get the blesses once I had the gem income. Apparently, this does not work? I got air to 4, but my sacred troops still show no air shield, are the bless bonuses based only on what you started with?

Correct, blessings only work with what paths your pretender starts with during the creation of the pretender. Empowering him does nothing for blessings.

Quote:
Arker said:
Second thing, I lost my pretender in combat. Before, when that's happened, I just deleted the game in disgust. This time I went ahead and called him back. He was a rainbow mage to start with, now he only has 3 paths, and none of them high? Will he recover those with time or are they gone permanently? And did I screw up when I empowered him after calling back?
Once a pretender dies and is called back he will lose one magic path for each type of magic... which is more painful for a rainbow mage. Those paths are gone forever... so you didn't screw up by empowering him after he was brought back.