View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GotM: Gardens of the Moon, vets, busy, 12/16 players left

Wow. So much went on when I was out partying.
It's late night here so I'll try to briefly address some of the comments made.

Calahan & Dimaz, I had similar thoughts but this was born of complex and somewhat rare (at least for me) circumstances. I think Hoplosternum has articulated this well though there probably is more to the story.

PriestyMan, I don't recall R'lyeh sending me anything, let alone hammers and if he had sent something he got something of similar value in return. I've no idea why he had no items, maybe he had no E forgers, maybe he had a strange strat. Sorry but I wasn't the recipient of or in any way involved in that
Certainly not kissing them squiggly monsters behinds
Oh, and Dimaz, rune smashers weren't my dpt until recently so he can't have gotten them from me.

I fought hard most of the game. Not as much as Exec but neither have I been idle on the battlefield. I have spent time and effort to engage in diplomacy which (as it turns out) is a part of the game I really like and having played so many RANDs lately forgot how fun it can be.

I will of course abide by whatever the fellow players prefer. Cont. the game or cede it. I'm good with both, though I must say that I tend to agree with Calahan, Dimaz and Hoplo.