View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:40 PM

National Security Advisor

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,219 Posts
Mobhack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Air-to-surface missile targeting a loaded unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnt View Post
Happened to me and my friend twice in our battle: A fighter jet targets an AA cannon which happened to be loaded on a truck just before the air strike. The missile then targets hex (-1,-1) destroying and wounding all troops that have been loaded to aircrafts, trucks, barges etc.

My opponent, having paratroops is pissed to the greatest extent. Maybe the pgm logic needs to be revised to include special handling of troops that have been loaded to another unit.
Targets a loaded AAA gun? With what exactly?. An LGB is different from say a HARM, and both differ from bombs or cannons.

If a HARM - did the AA thing have radar FC? (could be the problem?). Passengers are loaded in the enemy turn, and weapons are fired in your turn, so they cannot (should not !) fire on somebody 'just loaded up'.

However actual details, and preferably a save game that can recreate this. One just after the strike is of course, worthless. The event has passed. I need the save game just before the strike pass happens to debug.

Otherwise, both nations involved, date of battle, battle type, and what exactly fired exactly what weapon at what target is a good start for investigation.

Cheers
Andy