View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2006, 11:00 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dom 3 Single-player - I don\'t get it..

The scenarios I had for Dom2 included

"a Poke in the Eye"
This might be the world BEFORE you chocse to be a god. Every province on the map has new commanders thrown in so there is a chance of randomly chosen pretenders in every province trying to lead the independents there to become a new nation.
(rating: difficult)

"WE vs THEM"
A harder game (hopefully) for those wanting smarter AI's. In the lower-left corner of this map there is the Deadly Atlantis Rlyeh Ermor alliance. It is Ermor sandwiched between Atantis and R'lyeh. DARE is all allied against you which means they will ignore each other and concentrate on everyone else. To survive I highly recommend co-operation with other nations. (Ermor, Rlyeh, and Atlantis cannot be chosen and I would advise NOT adding any other AI's either)

"the Independents Unite"
The Independents have begun to form their own nation WITHOUT a Pretender! They have a headstart on you and have been joined by many angry deserters from other nations so you had better get busy. Their leaderless nation must not spread further! (Man cannot be chosen)

available at www.Dom2Minions.com
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)