Thread: Danish TO & E
View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:26 AM

Corporal

Palle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Danish TO & E

I have now upgraded and to my satisfaction I notice that you have listened to my various quibbles. Thanks.

There are some still though at first sight.

-All Danes in Afghanistan are equipped with NV & PRR, I do not know about the radio rating of the PRR, but should they not all have either 30 or 40 in Vision? I have created a variant of standard Danish units to reflect it called "DANCON XXXX" (XXXX being the Engineer, Scout, Inf, mmg, Etc.) and at a highr price.
-The m95 Rifle is being phased out and exchanged with the better m08, beginning with parts of the DANCON in 2008. Then more and more. I think I saw on the Army's # at Youtube that even more will get it next year.
-Danish snipers use the Sako TRG-42 .338 Lapua Magnum, the Jægers use the H&K MSG90, Sako TRG-42 .338 Lapua Magnum or the AW50 as they please.
-Some Danish Engineers have m82 AntiMaterial Rifles for detonating Mines.
-The CV9035 IKK is an IFV (IKK = IFV), I see it only as a support unit in game while the mentioned Life Guard unit and apparently their equivalent in the Guards Hussars (the guys in Armadillo drive them), uses them as APCs.
-The squads of the mentioned units have been changed to 6-man size to enable the CV9035 to carry them. It might be 7, I will have to look into it a bit more.

All this is not reflected in the game (yet), I will look if there is more.

Apart from that I am pleased to see you listening to helpfull corrections.

Thanks.

Proud to be Danish!