Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MBT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post

Night Vision:
Early batches

TO1-KO1 Buran-PA with TPN-4-49-23 passive/active II (target id range 1.2/1.5 km) (Mine This has two modes of Operation. Also it's ONLY used and effective at Twilight and Dawn or if you will Ambient Skylight.
https://issuu.com/ufobject/docs/russ...ons_catalog/91

Later batches

ESSA (Thales Optronique Catherine-FC TI) (Mine: As used on the T-90A and the T-72 "White Eagle", check *Nicaragua*/Venezuela OOB when I submitted that MBT about 2-3 years ago, I believe with TI/GSR 45. Might be in Russian OOB as well from the same time.)

Commander (Mine so here's the PITA, I recommend TI/GSR 15 this is the average of two values given below for the T-90/ONLY.
PNK-4S complex
includes TKN-4S Agat-S day/night sight (target id range 800 m (day)/700 (night)

Regards,
Pat
As usual with issues like this I have to work within the code framework of the game or change the code and THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

There is one overall vision, not one for the gunner and one for the commander. When they differ we go with the best value no matter what nation it is

ok ...... "Early batches" target id range 1.2/1.5 km) in game terms that is exactly what the game has now for the T-72BM and
the T-80U from the same era...... the T-90 has been given a full 40 I assume because at the time it was assumed the flagship tank would get the best ..... that can change for the early T-90's easily enough but I want to make sure I'm not simply interpreting what you are suggesting

I have already given it the same FC as the T-80 from the same era....35 ( up from 30 )

Not too sure where "TI/GSR 15" fits in but there is no way I am giving 15 to a T-90

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....