View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2003, 12:30 AM

Private

Trebor1503 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Opponents and leagues

I realize it might be a little late in the game for a change like this but I was playint the demo and had a few ideas about what I wish the game would do.

• 1. Create computer managers whose stats you can see. This increases the roleplay aspects of the game by 100%, not only are you fighting the fighters but their bosses...
    2. Let some of those bosses "retire" each year as they get older... and new bosses come onto the scene to create new rivalries.
    3. Increase the reports. Any good stats game shows all kinds of jucicy little tidbits. I saw another post where they asked for head to head stats. This is an example of what I would love to see.
    4. No limit betting... and handicaping. Betting should not be 1:1 if one fighter is 5.0.0 and the other is 0.1.0. In real life this would be like a 5:1 or 10:1 bet.

I realize that betting is not the focal point of the game, but in the demo it is about the only way to stay afloat early on if you are trying to get quality training and advertising going... buy putting so much emphasis on that you require us to focus on it some.

Also, I would like to see an estimated attendance for the event before I buy advertising. This wouldn't be an exact number but could give you an estimate for how much you would bring in as a purse w/o advertising.

Interested in feedback. Love the game so far and see great things for it.

[ December 03, 2003, 00:24: Message edited by: Trebor1503 ]