View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2003, 11:03 AM

Second Lieutenant

DeadZone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is this piece of CRAP.....!

Personally I dont have a problem with the graphics, I think I may actually be the only 19 yr old who doesnt care about graphics when its comes to games
The reason for this is becasue I only look at gameplay, wot does it offer, and does it work
Now from the demo I believe Starfury dos fall under par, but not by how much many ppl are saying, I believe a few patches may solve that

And if anyone says that it should come out at a point of not needing patches to improve it then look at todays market, 80% of PC games are now coming out bugged in some way, shape or form

Hopefully, since the demise of the master of orion series, seeing as after 3 patches it was still barely playable, Games may start coming out how they use to.

IMO its not the Devs fault for the state of the games, its down to the time they have, Im seeing games being rushed out faster than usual just to meet demand and save money and this is having a profound effect on the quality, and alot of games are now sacruficing game play for graphics

Hell Im still finding games made in 1998 better than most of todays games, sure graphics are nowhere near as good as the modern games, but they still play a hell of a lot better and are far more enjoyable

Thats my 2 pence (changed due to the fact Im British )

[ October 16, 2003, 10:05: Message edited by: DeadZone ]