View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2009, 01:31 PM

Second Lieutenant

TwoBits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Hello all, um, I've been a quasi-lurker/very occasional contributor here (in Dominions land, that is), and previously I've kept my MP play to my RL friends, but they for the most part seem to have lost their interest in the game (yeah, I don't know what to say about that, don't know what's wrong with them), while the fires of conquest still burn hotly in my breast

So anyhow, I'm finally willing and desirous to dip my toe into the general melee, but don't know how to get started! Basically, how do I join an "at large" game? To get in the swing of things, I'd gladly take over/sub for some other game at first (such as the offer of Niefelheim mentioned above), if someone could baby-step me into it.

After that, I'm sure someone could help me out in how to join a new game and all that. But baby steps might be advisable at first (although I did pretty well in MP against my RL friends, I suspect that experience might not translate well against the "international" Dominions community...).

So anyhow, any help on getting started on my new career as "whipping boy" would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.