View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2019, 05:24 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Skittish VH Scenario #470

It's not your fault....it's a creative use of available game units and I like it but the combination of building+ bunker + rubble + V hex is unique I think to any other scenario but finding them is easy enough using the SHIFT + | key....... *IF* they are destroyed....if they are not destroyed then in most cases it takes a keen eye to spot the V-hex marker.... in the original game the V hex markers were larger but there were a number of requests to make them smaller and there are mods that make them even smaller still but after 2 DECADES it's "a problem" only becasue you found the way to create a " perfect storm".......we have put this on the list to see if we can add a hotkey that will reveal temporarily the V-hexes over all terrain and units..... a press of any other key or action will revert to normal but right now that is JUST an idea... no promises at all that this will get into the game code. Right now I have not considered if an adjustment to that scenario is warranted .... I don't think so... I like the idea of a "basement" in the building but it could be the V hexes may need to be relocated away from those combinations but for now everything is going to stay as is

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: