View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2004, 06:06 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dominions 2 preorder?

I know this thread has aged abit but it seemed like a good time to put in an observation. We seem to have a fair number of non-windows Users in the Dominions2 forum. Im not sure if their numbers alone would make it worthwhile.

There would be an advantage of getting more conversation about your titles if its ported to machines where there are so few games available. Mentions in non-OS specific forums might lead to sales in the Windows area.

Mostly, what I feel is that for any game which has a host mode I think that a linux Version makes it easier to develop a web front-end game-server. But I might be biased in that.

-- Of course its possible. Its a computer. Impossible is just a technicians term which translates as "I could do it but its probably not worth the time and effort it would take"
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)