View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2006, 04:20 AM

General

Graeme Dice is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to successfully utilize your \"Dominion Wal

Quote:
KissBlade said:
If I start near someone who spend all their points in a high dominion, I'll be sure to take his free provinces with my vastly superior army + pretender.
Why don't you provide us with a pretender design then, since you obviously seem to have one figured out that you think makes better use of the 42 points it requires to go from dominion 3 to 6.

Here's a simple one that doesn't waste a bunch of extra points on magic paths or scales that you won't actually use.
C'Tis Ghost King.
A4 W4 E4 D5
Order 3, Sloth 3, Heat 1, Misfortune 2, Magic 3.
Research straight to alteration 5, then enchantment 1, then conjuration 2, then contruction 4, then enchantment 3, then alteration 6. Once you reach alteration 3, your ghost king has a script of quickness, ironskin, mirror images, mistform. Add in breath of winter, switch in invulnerability, and add in soul vortex once it's researched. You also have everything you need for neverending skeleton spam with both drain life and raise skeleton researched.

What would you add in using the 42 points it cost to bring dominion to 6 from 3 that would overwhelm any opposition?