Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:30 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

Don,
Passive EW 4, and to be honest you schooled me here, which is absolutely fine. I always manage to get the two confused, so as much as I'd like to blame it on that 2-3am in the morning my time, I can't at least not this time.

I'm still going to look into that armor issue (India) for my own peace of mind but, I feel putting them in line with the rest will turnout not to be a premature move.

I hope to post on my mystery tank later today after I look to see if there is any further news on it once I'm done here.

I will follow-up with a "formal request" for Ukraine having gone operational with the JAVELIN-JV last June and Uganda with the KORNET-E as submitted in my last post above. I think I'm winding down. After the tank and those ATGM's, I have 2 pieces of SPA and 1 ammo supply unit for Brazil. The deal is done and units delivered. They will be units copied over from the USA which I have yet to identify what unit # they are.

If you feel like doing and Icon, China put into service a "CAESAR" type SPA which is also in service now (Last few months.) recently. I have others in the arty world that will also basically be copied over from other OOB's.

These arty issues can wait if you are "at the wall" sooner then what we talked about, just let me know.

Thanks again for straightening me out, like I've always said "you never stop learning" and now with life's imparted wisdom, "if you do, you'll stop listening" anyway just let me know and thanks again.

Time for a little research before bed.

To all a GOOD MORNING, AFTERNOON or NIGHT! Isn't our Global reach Great!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; February 17th, 2019 at 03:38 AM..