View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 01:54 AM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Undead/Demon prophets

Renojustin, Sauromatia is the only nation besides MA/LA Ermor whose H3 Undead or Demon priests get the 'reanimate longdead horsemen' command. I'm talking about summoning a Black Servant as soon as Conj-1 is researched, and making it my prophet.

K, thanks for the info. I tried Atlantis, and they do get their own special soulless. It's more troublesome to test the soulless than the longdead, of course. I'll give it a shot though. (PS I called Niefelheim 'Nief' because I'm lazy). I didn't check Atlantis except in LA because it's too troublesome for water nations to make a Black Servant.

Edit: For the nations with easy access to undead prophets, I also saw these soulless:

CTis get Soulless lizards.
Nief/Jotun gets giant Soulless warriors
Monkeys get soulless Bandar/Vanara/Markata
LA Atlantis get souless with a Coral Cuirass
LA Caelum get rotted-wing soulless that can't fly
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?