Thread: OT: Bagels...
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2007, 06:15 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Bagels...

I think bagels taste so bad in part due to their density. Any bread that you could drop on the floor and have it punch through to the basement shouldn't be eaten
Quote:
narf poit chez BOOM said:
Hot foods are almost out of the question for me. Something that other people call 'mild', I find hot. Actual hot foods? The only reason I can come up with for people to eat that painfull stuff is that hot foods dulls the taste buds - And I'm pretty sure my taste buds are more sensitive than average.
Spicy foods are so good, the spicier the better. Ever try a habenero pepper? Those burn *all* the way through, you can pin-point exactly where they are in your digestive tract at all times Plus, they're supposedly good at cleaning out any internal parasite you may happen to have (though that might be a myth), so you can't lose!

On the other hand, I know a guy who, when he even smells something spicy breaks out in an uncontrollable sweat. If he tries to eat it he literally can't, it's too painful for him. I think it's mostly just a matter of personal tolerance.

Quote:
Why? Opium.

(In the poppy seeds.)
I think the poppy seeds they use nowadays can't contain opium...also, opium is made (I think) from the pre-flowering buds of the plant, before the seeds are even mature.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )