View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:28 PM

First Lieutenant

Bananadine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mistletoe - an LA game for busy people (recruiting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojusoki View Post
when are we going to start?
All my games have included maybe ten or twelve people at least, so I assumed we would wait for a few more unless it took too long, but this isn't one of the things I explicitly intended to explore so I have no strong opinions on it. We seem to have enough to start right away if we had to, but maybe we should wait a little longer anyway. I won't stretch it out too much though. Does anyone have a preference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojusoki View Post
To be honest, Ryleh should be banned, as any nation who lives next to Ryleh will have certainly less chances to win then the others... Ryleh is killing population and making people insane.

So, I wrote that I want to be a Ryleh, but I will have no problems with choosing any other nation.
I haven't seen anybody complaining yet. You're free to change your mind! Anyway this is another matter with which I have little experience (although I do at least know the basic features of the nation) so I hate to do anything as heavy-handed as banning a whole nation unless players especially prefer it.