View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2012, 09:30 AM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Japanese Long Campaign

Situation at Turn 37

A Coy is benefiting from the close terrain and making the enemy armour pay for each yard they gain. I estimate approx. 8 armoured wrecks around the first platoon's position, but the enemy reserves appears inexhaustible, and more keep advancing. Enemy artillery is beginning to find the range on our positions and though it feels natural to pull them back, it is perhaps much safer for them if they remain in cover. Their retreat route to the east is too open.

B Coy is also benefiting from the close terrain and fighting enemy infantry that attempts to close. Only enemy artillery will be able to dig these guys out.

C and D Coy's sector has been quiet and my intention is for them to remain on the battlefield till the end.

The ATG and Armoured Cars (AC) are combining well. The ATG has taken out another 5 enemy tanks while the AC is delaying the enemy infantry. However, I estimate they will most likely only be able to hold for the next 3 turns.

Nothing much positive to report. I may lose all VLs but I expect our guys to extract a terrible price on the enemy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Manchuko T37.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	12057